Pradaxa is a direct thrombin inhibitor. It works by keeping the platelets in your blood from coagulating or clotting. It reduces the risk of stroke and blood clot formation in patients with atrial fibrillation, which is the most common abnormal heart rhythm. The average Pradaxa cost is $338 for 60 capsules. Fortunately, there are many available Pradaxa patient assistance options. Just click the Pradaxa manufacturer coupon link to get the Pradaxa savings card and pay no more than $10 co-pay, or call 1-800-243-0127 if you have further questions. You can also print or download our Pradaxa discount coupon by clicking the second link. This coupon is reusable and can get you up to 75% off the pharmacy price. Click the Pradaxa coupon of your choice to start saving now.
Name of the offer: Pradaxa® Copay Reduction Coupon
Description: Get a Pradaxa Savings Card - there is an eligibility restriction. Pay No More Than $10 Co-Pay. Manufacturer Offer (Maximum Value = $150). Manufacturer Coupon Offer.
Details: If you have further questions, you need to contact Beoehringer Ingelheim at: 1-800-243-0127. Also, there is a good chance your doctor probably has these coupons in his office. If not, he must call Boehringer Ingelheim at 1-800-243-0127 and request that a Pradaxa representative drop off the coupons. If your doctor is unwilling to meet with his representative he will not be able to obtain these coupons.
Other coupons related to: Cardiovascular - Blood Thinners
Read information about Pradaxa below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get this medicine refilled.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Swallow this medicine whole. Do not break, crush, chew, or open before swallowing.
- Keep this medicine in the original bottle or blister package. Do not store it in any other bottle or container, such as pill boxes or pill organizers.
- When it is time to take your dose of this medicine, only remove 1 dose of medicine from the bottle. Close the bottle tightly right away after you remove your dose.
- Open only 1 bottle of this medicine at a time. Finish your opened bottle before you open a new bottle.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is less than 6 hours until your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Diarrhea; heartburn; indigestion; mild stomach pain or upset; nausea.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; wheezing); black, tarry, or bloody stools; chest pain; confusion; coughing up blood; dizziness, weakness, or unusual headaches; fainting; joint pain, swelling, or discomfort; one-sided weakness; pink, brown, or dark urine; severe or persistent sore throat or stomach pain; slurred speech; unusual or persistent bruising or bleeding (eg, excessive bleeding from cuts,
- unusually heavy menstrual or vaginal bleeding,
- repeated nosebleeds, unusual bleeding from gums); vision problems; vomit that looks like blood or coffee grounds.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch