Name of the offer: Limbrel Rebate $50
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon (Rebate)
Details: This is a rebate. The bottom line is that they will pay your out-of-pocket costs or $50, whichever is less. If you pay cash they offer a discount card that yields a 20% to 50% price reduction. Limitation apply - Please consult the landing page for details. - Mail in your insurance receipt (the receipt that usually comes stapled to the prescription bag – it has all the information the label has plus the price). You get $50 off the top from the company. DOUBLE DIP POSSIBLE Rebates are the best form of drug coupon because you get a chance to double dip with the InternetDrugCoupons.com reusable drug coupon if you are a cash paying customer. (Please see: http://www.internetdrugcoupons.com/CARD for more information).
Other coupons related to: Miscellaneous
Read information about Limbrel below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before or after eating.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Diarrhea; gas; nausea.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue).
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch