Name of the offer: Veramyst Saving Program
Details: How it works: 1- Visit the welcome page and print the coupon. No personal information needed. The Veramyst coupon may be used up to six times.
Other coupons related to: Antihistamine - Hay Fever
Read information about Veramyst below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- You will need to prime this medicine before you use it for the first time. To prime this medicine, shake it well then spray 6 test sprays in to the air away from your face. You will need to re-prime the medicine if it is not used for 30 days or longer or if the cap is left off the bottle for 5 days or longer
- Shake this medicine well before each use.
- To use this medicine, gently blow your nose. Remove the cap and hold the spray device upright. Tilt your head forward slightly and place the nozzle in one nostril. Point the end of the nozzle toward the side of your nose (away from the center of your nose). Firmly press the mist release button while breathing in gently through your nose, then remove the nozzle from your nose and breathe out through your mouth. Repeat these steps for the other nostril. After you finish your dose, wipe the nozzle with a clean, dry tissue and replace the cap.
- If the patient is a young child, an adult should help the child use this medicine.
- Clean the inside of the cap once a week with a clean, dry tissue. Never try to clean the nozzle with a pin or anything sharp; doing so may damage the nozzle.
- This bottle contains 120 sprays (not counting the initial priming sprays). Do not use this bottle after 120 sprays have been used. It may not give the correct amount of medicine with each spray.
- Use this medicine on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Using this medicine at the same time each day will help you remember to use it.
- Continue to use this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Back pain; cough; headache; minor nosebleed; sore throat.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); crusting in the nose; dizziness; redness or white patches in the mouth or throat; severe or persistent nosebleed; severe or persistent pain in the nose or throat; shortness of breath; slow wound healing; symptoms of infection (eg, fever, chills, persistent cough or sore throat); unexplained runny nose; unusual nausea or vomiting; unusual tiredness or weakness; vision changes; whistling sound when you breathe.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch