Levitra is a medication that treats erectile dysfunction (ED). It works by relaxing the blood vessels in the smooth muscle, allowing blood to flow more freely to the penis. Levitra costs between $350 and $400 for just 10 pills. To help lower this high price, we provide access to a Levitra manufacturer coupon that is a voucher for $25 off 6 or more Levitra tablets. We also have a Levitra discount coupon that works like a discount card. It’s reusable and can get you up to 75% off the retail price each time you purchase Levitra in most major pharmacies. Click on the Levitra coupon of your choice to start saving now.
Name of the offer: Levitra Manufacturer Offer, Instant Printable Coupon
Description: Voucher; Instant Coupon. Pay no more then $8 per table for your next 6 prescriptions or refills or 4-6 tablets of Levitra. Maximum savings of $180 per prescription or refill. Offer limited to 1 per person.
Details: How it works: Register online and fill out a brief survey. When you complete the survey and hit "submit" you will be able to print out a voucher. Sign it and hand it to the pharmacist along with a prescription for 4-6 Levitra refills.
Other coupons related to: Erectile Dysfunction
Read information about Levitra below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Take this medicine about 1 hour before sexual activity.
- Do not take this medicine more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you use this medicine.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Dizziness; flushing; headache; heartburn; nausea; stuffy or runny nose; upset stomach.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; memory loss; numbness of an arm or leg;
- prolonged, painful erection;
- ringing in the ears; seizures; severe back or muscle pain; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden decrease or loss of hearing; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes; sudden, severe headache or vomiting.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch