Name of the offer: Altace Coupon Savings
Description: If eligible, you can get savings on Altace. Please visit the website for more details regarding the program.
Details: This Patient Assistance Program is designed to provide temporary assistance and access to patients who meet the pre-defined eligibility criteria.
Other coupons related to: Blood Pressure - Water Pills
Read information about Altace below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- This medicine should usually be swallowed whole. If you have difficulty swallowing the capsule, it can be opened and the contents sprinkled on a small amount (about 4 oz) of applesauce or mixed in a half glass (4 oz/120 mL) of water or apple juice. It is best to eat or drink the entire mixture immediately after mixing. The mixture may be stored at room temperature for up to 24 hours or in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Cough; dizziness; headache; tiredness.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing or swallowing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the hands, eyes, mouth, face, lips, throat, or tongue; hoarseness); chest pain; decreased urination; irregular heartbeat; mental or mood changes; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; shortness of breath; stomach or back pain (with or without nausea or vomiting); symptoms of infection (eg, fever, chills, persistent sore throat); symptoms of liver problems (eg, dark urine, loss of appetite, pale stools, stomach pain, yellowing of the skin or eyes); symptoms of low blood pressure (eg, fainting, severe dizziness, light-headedness); unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual swelling; unusual tiredness or weakness; vision changes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch