TussiCaps is a cough and cold medicine containing an antihistamine and a narcotic (opioid) drug. Like other antihistamine/opioid combination drugs, it can be quite expensive. The TussiCaps price is often around $725 for 20 capsules and can be higher, depending on the pharmacy. To reduce the TussiCaps cost, get a coupon from our site now. We offer an exclusive reusable TussiCaps coupon that is good for up to 75% off your prescription, and we provide direct access to a TussiCaps manufacturer coupon whenever one is available. Learn how to get these offers in the sections below.
Description: Pharmaceutical manufacturers frequently share coupons and savings offers to make their medications more affordable, and Internet Drug Coupons tracks these manufacturer discounts in order to help our site visitors save. The TussiCaps manufacturer currently has a coupon that can reduce your out-of-pocket expense to no more than $25 per prescription fill, and you can access this offer by clicking our ‘View Manufacturer Coupon’ link. Be sure to review the eligibility requirements for this coupon to see if you qualify.
Other coupons related to: Cough - Cold - Flu
Read information about Tussi Caps below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Swallow this medicine whole. Do not, break, crush, chew, open, or dissolve before swallowing.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once. Do not take more than 2 capsules in 24 hours.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Constipation; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth, throat, or nose; excitement; nausea; stomach upset; thickening or mucus in nose or throat.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); difficulty urinating; flushing or redness of face; mental or mood changes; rapid or pounding heartbeat; severe drowsiness or dizziness; shortness of breath.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch