We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Mental Health
Read information about Thioridazine Hcl below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine may be taken with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Use the dropper that comes with this medicine to measure your dose. Ask your pharmacist for help if you are unsure of how to measure your dose.
- This medicine may be mixed with distilled water, acidified tap water, or juice just before you take it. Be sure to take your entire dose. Do not store any mixed medicine for use at a future time.
- Continue to use this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Agitation; bizarre dreams; constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; loss of appetite; nausea; stuffy nose; vomiting.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue);
- changes in menstrual period;
- changes in sexual ability; chest pain; confusion; dark urine; difficulty swallowing; drooling; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; hyperactivity; involuntary movements or spasms of the arms, legs, tongue, face, mouth, or jaw; mask-like face; muscle restlessness; restlessness; seizures; severe or persistent dizziness; severe constipation; shuffling walk; sleeplessness; sore mouth or gums; stiff or rigid muscles; stomach pain; sweating; swelling of the hands or feet; trouble urinating; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual eye movements or inability to move eyes; unusual mood or mental changes, including lack of response to your surroundings; vision changes; weakness of arms or legs; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch