Free Tenormin Manufacturer Coupons and Discounts
We’ve researched the best available deals
for Tenormin. Save on Tenormin today! Browse the free discounts and coupons
below to reduce the price of Tenormin at your local pharmacy. To claim your free
Tenormin discount, view the available manufacturer coupons or patient assistance
programs below or use the free buying group coupon to get a discount on Tenormin today.
This coupon is reusable and can get you up to 75% off the price of your prescriptions in your local pharmacy.
Tenormin Manufacturer Coupon
We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Tenormin Internet Drug Coupon
Save up to 50% Retail Price
Print Your Coupon
- Discount program for drugs similar to how the AAA card gets you discounts on motel rooms.
- Ideal for people with no drug coverage, self-employed, donut hole seniors.
- Accepted at all the big chains (Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Etc.) and most independent pharmacies. Not to be combined with insurance, great for drugs not covered by your plan.
Other coupons related to:
Blood Pressure - Water Pills
Read information about Tenormin below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please
consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
Tenormin is used for:
Decreasing death due to heart problems after a heart attack. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. This medicine is a beta-blocker. Exactly how this medicine works to decrease heart problems after a heart attack is not known.
How to use Tenormin:
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine is usually given as an injection at your doctors office, hospital, or clinic.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, contact your doctor right away.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
Important safety information about Tenormin:
Do not suddenly stop taking this medicine. Sharp chest pain, irregular heartbeat, and sometimes heart attack may occur if you suddenly stop this medicine. The risk may be greater if you have certain types of heart disease. Your doctor should slowly lower your dose over several weeks if you need to stop taking it. This should be done even if you only take this medicine for high blood pressure. Heart disease is common and you may not know you have it. Limit physical activity while you are lowering your dose. If new or worsened chest pain or other heart problems occur, contact your doctor right away. You may need to start taking this medicine again.
Possible Side Effects of Tenormin
Possible side effects of Tenormin:
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Cold fingers and toes; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; nausea; tiredness or weakness.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blue fingernails, toenails, or palms; decreased sexual ability; fainting; mental or mood problems; persistent dizziness or lightheadedness; shortness of breath; sudden, unusual weight gain; swelling of hands, ankles, or feet; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusually slow heartbeat.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch