We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Women's Health - Birth Control
Read information about Sprintec below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- This medicine can be started either on the first day of your menstrual flow or the first Sunday after the start of your menstrual flow. A second form of birth control should be used during the first month of use.
- This medicine works best if it is taken at the same time each day, not more than 24 hours apart.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. Take your next dose at the regular time. This means you may take 2 doses on the same day. If you miss more than 1 dose of this medicine, refer to the patient information that came with this medicine.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Nausea; vomiting; weight change;
- bleeding between menstrual periods;
- breast tenderness.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); calf/leg pain or swelling; changes in vision; chest pain; difficulty wearing contact lenses; dizziness or fainting; headache or sudden severe headache; lumps in the breast;
- missed menstrual period;
- numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness;
- persistent or recurrent abnormal vaginal bleeding;
- severe stomach pain; slurred speech; swelling of fingers or ankles; trouble breathing or shortness of breath; yellowing skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch