Restasis is a prescription medication used to treat dry eyes. It comes in the form of eye drops, with 30 vials of 0.4ml generally costing about $220. If your insurance plan does not cover this medication, you can still get Restasis patient assistance through a Restasis discount card or rebate from the manufacturer. Just click ‘View Manufacturer Coupon’ below to access a Restasis manufacturer coupon good for a $20 rebate, and click ‘Get Restasis Coupon’ to save up to 75% off your prescription Restasis cost. This Restasis discount can be used at all major pharmacy chains and most independent pharmacies.
Name of the offer: $20 manufacturer rebate for Restasis® Eye Drops
Description: Amount of rebate not to exceed $20 or co-pay, whichever is less. To receive a rebate for the amount of your prescription co-pay (up to $20), enclose this certificate and the ORIGINAL pharmacy receipt in an envelope and mail to Allergan RESTASIS® Ophthalmic Emulsion $20 Rebate Program P.O. Box 6513 West Caldwell, NJ 07007 Please allow 8 weeks for receipt of rebate check.
Read information about Restasis below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine on a regular schedule with regard to food and time of day.
- Do not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you use this medicine.
- If you also take sirolimus, do not take it within 4 hours after taking this medicine. Check with your doctor if you have questions.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Acne; burning sensation; coughing; dizziness; flushing; headache; increased hair growth; nausea; runny nose; sleeplessness; stomach discomfort; vomiting.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); black, tarry stools; blood in the urine; change in the appearance of a mole; chest pain; confusion; dark urine; diarrhea; fast or irregular heartbeat; gum disease or overgrowth; increased or decreased urination; loss of coordination; mental or mood changes; muscle cramps; numbness or tingling of the skin; seizures; severe or persistent headache or dizziness; shortness of breath; symptoms of infection (eg, chills, cough, fever, painful urination, sore throat); tremors; unusual bleeding or bruising; unusual lumps; unusual thickening or growth on the skin; unusual tiredness or weakness; vision changes; wheezing; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch