We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Buying Group Specials
Read information about Prenatal 19 below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with food.
- Take this medicine with a full glass of water.
- Swallow whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- Avoid taking this medicine with dairy products as they may interfere with the absorption of the iron in this medicine.
- If you also take bisphosphonates (eg, etidronate), quinolones (eg, ciprofloxacin), tetracyclines (eg, doxycycline), or thyroid hormones (eg, levothyroxine), do not take them within 2 hours before or 2 hours after taking this medicine. Check with your doctor if you have questions.
- If you also take antacids, cephalosporins (eg, cephalexin), methyldopa, or levodopa, do not take them within 3 hours before or 3 hours after taking this medicine. Check with your doctor if you have questions.
- If you also take eltrombopag, do not take it within 4 hours before or 4 hours after taking this medicine. Check with your doctor if you have questions.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Constipation; diarrhea; nausea; vomiting.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); black, tarry stools; stomach pain or cramping.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch