We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Buying Group Specials
Read information about Prenatabs Rx below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Check with your pharmacist to see if your brand should be taken with food or on an empty stomach. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Take this medicine with a full glass of water.
- Avoid taking this medicine with dairy products as they may interfere with the absorption of the iron in this medicine.
- If you are taking one of the following oral medicines, separate their administration by at least 2 hours: angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors (eg, enalapril), azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), bisphosphonates (eg, etidronate), cation exchange resins (eg, sodium polystyrene sulfonate), cephalosporins (eg, cephalexin), delavirdine, digoxin, oral corticosteroids (eg, prednisone), quinolones (eg, ciprofloxacin), sulfonylureas (eg, glyburide), or thyroid hormones (eg, levothyroxine).
- If taking this medicine with methyldopa, levodopa, or tetracyclines (eg, doxycycline), administer at least 3 hours apart.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Constipation; diarrhea; nausea; vomiting.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); black, tarry stools; stomach pain or cramping.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch