We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Buying Group Specials
Read information about Nitro Bid below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Swallow this medicine whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- This medicine lasts for about 12 hours. Do not take more of this medicine than prescribed. It is important to have a "nitrate-free" period of time for 10 to 12 hours each day for this medicine to continue to work well and to decrease the risk of physical dependence.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting when sitting up or standing; flushing of face and neck; headache; nausea; vomiting.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blurred vision; dry mouth; fainting; flushing; heavy sweating; irregular heartbeat; new or worsening chest pain; pale skin; pounding in the chest; rapid heartbeat; severe dizziness or headache; severe or persistent nausea or vomiting; shortness of breath; slow heartbeat; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; unusual weakness.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch