We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Buying Group Specials
Read information about Metoclopramide Hcl below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get this medicine refilled.
- This medicine is usually given as an injection at your doctors office, hospital, or clinic. If you will be using this medicine at home, a health care provider will teach you how to use it. Be sure you understand how to use this medicine. Follow the procedures you are taught when you use a dose. Contact your health care provider if you have any questions.
- Do not use this medicine if it contains particles, is cloudy or discolored, or if the vial is cracked or damaged.
- Keep this product, as well as syringes and needles, out of the reach of children and pets. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials. Ask your health care provider how to dispose of these materials after use. Follow all local rules for disposal.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, contact your doctor right away.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Decreased energy; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; headache; nausea; restlessness; tiredness; trouble sleeping.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); abnormal thinking; confusion; dark urine; decreased balance or coordination; decreased sexual ability; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; fever; hallucinations; loss of bladder control; mental or mood changes (eg, depression, anxiety, agitation, jitteriness); seizures; severe or persistent dizziness, headache, or trouble sleeping; severe or persistent restlessness, including inability to sit still; shortness of breath; stiff or rigid muscles; sudden increased sweating; sudden, unusual weight gain; suicidal thoughts or actions; swelling of the arms, legs, or feet; uncontrolled muscle spasms or movements (eg, of the arms, legs, tongue, jaw, cheeks; twitching; tremors); vision changes; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch