We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Eye - Ear
Read information about Methazolamide below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine may be taken with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Drink plenty of water or fluids while taking this medicine.
- When you first start taking this medicine, it may cause an increase in urine or in frequency of urination. To prevent this from affecting sleep, try not to take this medicine later than 6 pm.
- If a dose is missed, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Blurred vision; changes in taste; constipation; diarrhea; drowsiness; frequent urination; loss of appetite; nausea; vomiting.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blood in urine; changes in hearing; convulsions; dark, bloody stools; dark urine; fast breathing; fever; lack of energy; lower back pain; red, swollen, or blistered skin; ringing in the ears; sore throat; tingling of the arms or legs; unusual bleeding or bruising; vision changes; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch