We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Blood Pressure - Water Pills
Read information about Lotrel below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may increase the risk of side effects from this medicine. Talk with your doctor before including grapefruit or grapefruit juice in your diet.
- Take this medicine on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it.
- Taking this medicine at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Do NOT take more than prescribed unless advised to do so by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is within 12 hours of your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Dizziness; headache; persistent, dry cough.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty swallowing or breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, hands, eyes, throat, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); blisters or sores in the mouth, nose, throat, or on the genitals; dark urine; decreased urination; fainting; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; irregular, fast, or slow heartbeat; loss of appetite; muscle cramps, pain, or weakness; new or worsening chest pain (eg, longer, more often, more severe); pale stools; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; severe or persistent dizziness or light-headedness; severe or persistent nausea, diarrhea, or vomiting; severe stomach pain; swelling of the hands, feet, or ankles; symptoms of a heart attack (eg, chest, jaw, or left arm pain; numbness of an arm or leg; sudden, severe headache or vomiting); tender, bleeding, or swollen gums; unexplained weight gain; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual weakness or fatigue; wheezing; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch