We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Blood Pressure - Water Pills
Read information about Lotensin below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Taking this medicine at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Drink plenty of fluids while taking this medicine. Not drinking enough fluids or excessive sweating, diarrhea, or vomiting can lead to light-headedness or fainting.
- If you cannot swallow tablets, ask your doctor or pharmacist about preparing a suspension of this medicine.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Cough; dizziness, especially when standing; headache.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; chills; decreased urination; fainting; fever; hoarseness; irregular or slow heartbeat; light-headedness; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; severe or persistent dizziness; shortness of breath; sore throat; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual stomach pain (with or without nausea or vomiting); yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch