We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Cancer - Leukemia
Read information about Leukeran below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- This medicine works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- Drinking extra fluids while you are taking this medicine is recommended. Check with your doctor for instructions.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue);
- absence of menstrual period;
- agitation; burning, numbness, or tingling; confusion; dark, tarry, or bloody stools; decreased coordination; fever, chills, or persistent cough or sore throat; hallucinations; limp muscles or inability to move; muscle twitching; nausea; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; sores in the mouth or on the lips; symptoms of liver problems (eg, dark urine, pale stools, persistent loss of appetite, stomach pain, yellowing of the skin or eyes); tremors; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual lumps or growths; unusual tiredness or weakness; vomiting.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch