We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Antibiotics - Anti-Fungals - Tuberculosis
Read information about Isoniazid below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine is usually given as an injection at your doctors office, hospital, or clinic.
- Do not use this medicine if it contains particles, is cloudy or discolored, or if the vial is cracked or damaged.
- Keep this product, as well as syringes and needles, out of the reach of children and pets. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials. Ask your health care provider how to dispose of these materials after use. Follow all local rules for disposal.
- Continue to use this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Mild stomach upset.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); changes in vision; chills or fever; dark urine; general feeling of discomfort; increased thirst or urination; joint pain or swelling; loss of appetite; memory problems; mental or mood changes; nausea; seizures; stomach pain or tenderness; symptoms of low vitamin B
- levels (eg, confusion, cracks in the corners of the mouth, irritability, mouth redness or soreness, scaly rash); tingling or numbness in the hands or feet; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual tiredness or weakness; vomiting; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch