We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Blood Pressure - Water Pills
Read information about Indapamide below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- This medicine may increase the amount of urine or cause you to urinate more often when you first start taking it. To keep this from disturbing your sleep, try to take your dose before 6 pm.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine and you are taking 1 dose daily, take the missed dose if you remember the same day. Skip the missed dose if you do not remember until the next day. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Back pain; constipation; diarrhea; dizziness or lightheadedness when siting up or standing; drowsiness; headache; nausea; nervousness; runny nose; trouble sleeping; upset stomach; vomiting; weakness.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blurred vision; chest pain; dark urine; decreased urination or urination problems; dry mouth; fainting; fast heartbeat; fatigue; fever, chills, cough, or sore throat; increased thirst; loss of appetite; numbness of the hands or feet; pale stools; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; severe or persistent dizziness, drowsiness, or lightheadedness; severe stomach pain; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; symptoms of low blood potassium (eg, irregular heartbeat; muscle pain, weakness, or cramping); symptoms of low blood sodium (eg, confusion, mental or mood changes, seizures, sluggishness); unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual tiredness or weakness; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch