Free Corgard Manufacturer Coupons and Discounts
We’ve researched the best available deals
for Corgard. Save on Corgard today! Browse the free discounts and coupons
below to reduce the price of Corgard at your local pharmacy. To claim your free
Corgard discount, view the available manufacturer coupons or patient assistance
programs below or use the free buying group coupon to get a discount on Corgard today.
This coupon is reusable and can get you up to 75% off the price of your prescriptions in your local pharmacy.
Corgard Manufacturer Coupon
We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Corgard Internet Drug Coupon
Save up to 50% Retail Price
Print Your Coupon
- Discount program for drugs similar to how the AAA card gets you discounts on motel rooms.
- Ideal for people with no drug coverage, self-employed, donut hole seniors.
- Accepted at all the big chains (Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Etc.) and most independent pharmacies. Not to be combined with insurance, great for drugs not covered by your plan.
Other coupons related to:
Cardiovascular - Blood Thinners
Read information about Corgard below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please
consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
Corgard is used for:
Treating high blood pressure. This medicine is a beta-blocker and diuretic combination. It works by decreasing the force and slowing down the heartbeat, helping the heart beat more regularly and reducing the amount of work the heart has to do. It also increases the elimination of excess fluid, which helps to decrease blood pressure.
How to use Corgard:
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- This medicine may increase the amount of urine or cause you to urinate more often when you first start taking it. To keep this from disturbing your sleep, try to take your dose before 6 pm.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take the missed dose if you remember the same day. Skip the missed dose if you do not remember the same day. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
Important safety information about Corgard:
Do not suddenly stop taking this medicine. Sharp chest pain, irregular heartbeat, and sometimes heart attack may occur if you suddenly stop this medicine. The risk may be greater if you have certain types of heart disease. Your doctor should slowly lower your dose over several weeks if you need to stop taking it. This should be done even if you only take this medicine for high blood pressure. Heart disease is common and you may not know you have it. Limit physical activity while you are lowering your dose. If new or worsened chest pain or other heart problems occur, contact your doctor right away. You may need to start taking this medicine again.
Possible Side Effects of Corgard
Possible side effects of Corgard:
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor side effects.
- Dizziness; lightheadedness; tiredness.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; irregular heartbeat; muscle pain or weakness; swelling of ankles or feet; unusual thirst or fatigue; unusually slow or irregular heartbeat.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch