We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Blood Pressure - Water Pills
Read information about Chlorthalidone below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Taking this medicine at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to use this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- This medicine may increase the amount of urine or cause you to urinate more often when you first start taking it. To keep this from disturbing your sleep, try to take your dose before 6 pm.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Cold fingers or toes; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; headache; lack of energy; lightheadedness; nausea; tiredness.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blue fingernails, toenails, or palms; decreased urination; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; increased thirst; mental or mood changes (eg, depression); muscle pain, cramps, or weakness; restlessness; severe joint pain (especially in the big toe); severe or persistent dizziness, drowsiness, or weakness; severe or persistent nausea, vomiting, or dry mouth; sluggishness; swelling of the hands or feet; trouble breathing; unusual bruising or bleeding; yellowing of the skin and eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch