We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Blood Pressure - Water Pills
Read information about Chlorothiazide below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine is usually administered as an injection at your doctors office, hospital, or clinic. If you are using this medicine at home, carefully follow the injection procedures taught to you by your health care provider.
- If this medicine contains particles or is discolored, or if the vial is cracked or damaged in any way, do not use it.
- When you first start taking this medicine, it may cause an increase in urine or in frequency of urination. To prevent this from affecting sleep, try not to take any dose later than 6 pm.
- Continue to use this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- Keep this product, as well as syringes and needles, out of the reach of children and away from pets. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials. Dispose of properly after use. Ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain local regulations for proper disposal.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Blurred vision; dizziness; headache; lightheadedness, especially when sitting up or standing; numbness or tingling of skin.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); confusion; decrease in amount of urine; drowsiness; gout;
- inability to keep an erection;
- inflammation of the pancreas; muscle pain or cramps; rapid or irregular heartbeat; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; restlessness; seizures; shortness of breath; unusual thirst; unusual tiredness or weakness; unusually dry mouth; vomiting.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch