We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Mental Health
Read information about Benztropine Mesylate below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine is usually given as an injection at your doctors office, hospital, or clinic. If you will be using this medicine at home, a health care provider will teach you how to use it. Be sure you understand how to use this medicine. Follow the procedures you are taught when you use a dose. Contact your health care provider if you have any questions.
- Do not use this medicine if it contains particles, is cloudy or discolored, or if the vial is cracked or damaged.
- Keep this product, as well as syringes and needles, out of the reach of children and pets. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials. Ask your health care provider how to dispose of these materials after use. Follow all local rules for disposal.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Blurred vision; constipation; depression; dilated pupils; disorientation; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; fast heartbeat; hallucinations; headache; heat stroke; impaired memory; increased sensitivity of eyes to light; lack of drive; lightheadedness; loss of appetite; nausea; nervousness; numbness of fingers; sleeplessness; stomach upset; trembling of hands; urinary retention; weak or stiff muscles.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; confusion; difficult or painful urination; difficulty swallowing; eye pain; fast or pounding heartbeat; increase in body temperature; mood or mental changes; uncontrolled movements; vomiting.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch