We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Buying Group Specials
Read information about Tamoxifen Citrate below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get this medicine refilled.
- This medicine may be taken by mouth with or without food.
- Take this medicine with water or another nonalcoholic liquid.
- Swallow this medication whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses. Taking this medicine at the same time each day will help you to remember to take it.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor side effects.
- Bone pain; constipation; coughing; hot flashes; muscle pain; nausea; tiredness;
- vaginal discharge;
- weight loss.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unexplained hoarseness);
- abnormal menstrual periods; abnormal vaginal bleeding or bloody discharge;
- chest pain; coughing up blood; dark urine; decreased sexual desire or ability; depression; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat;
- groin or pelvic pain or pressure;
- loss of appetite; loss of balance or coordination;
- missed menstrual period;
- new or increased breast tumor or pain; new or unusual lumps; one-sided weakness; pain or swelling in one or both legs; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; severe or persistent tiredness or weakness; shortness of breath; skin changes; stomach pain; sudden severe headache; swelling of the arms or the legs; unusual bleeding or bruising; vision or speech problems; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch