We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Cardiovascular - Blood Thinners
Read information about Sotalol below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food. Try to take it the same way (either with food or without food) each time you take your dose. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you have questions about taking this medicine with food.
- Do not take an antacid that has aluminum or magnesium in it within 2 hours before or after you take this medicine.
- This medicine works best if it is taken at the same time each day. Taking this medicine at the same time each day will also help you remember to take it.
- Continue to use this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Dizziness; headache; lightheadedness; mild diarrhea or nausea; tiredness; trouble sleeping.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); abnormally fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; changes in vision; chest pain; decreased appetite; excessive thirst; fainting; numbness of an arm or leg; severe or persistent tiredness; severe or persistent nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; severe stomach pain; shortness of breath; sudden leg pain; sudden, severe headache, vomiting, or dizziness; unusual sweating.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch