Free Neoral Manufacturer Coupons and Discounts
We’ve researched the best available deals
for Neoral. Save on Neoral today! Browse the free discounts and coupons
below to reduce the price of Neoral at your local pharmacy. To claim your free
Neoral discount, view the available manufacturer coupons or patient assistance
programs below or use the free buying group coupon to get a discount on Neoral today.
This coupon is reusable and can get you up to 75% off the price of your prescriptions in your local pharmacy.
Neoral Manufacturer Coupon
View Manufacturer Coupon
Neoral® Coupon: Neoral Free 30-Day Trial Offer: MANUFACTURER VOUCHER
Name of the offer: Neoral 30 Days Free
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon
Neoral Internet Drug Coupon
Save up to 50% Retail Price
Print Your Coupon
- Discount program for drugs similar to how the AAA card gets you discounts on motel rooms.
- Ideal for people with no drug coverage, self-employed, donut hole seniors.
- Accepted at all the big chains (Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Etc.) and most independent pharmacies. Not to be combined with insurance, great for drugs not covered by your plan.
Other coupons related to:
Read information about Neoral below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please
consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
Neoral is used for:
Preventing the rejection of organ transplants (kidney, liver, and heart). This medicine is also used to treat psoriasis and rheumatoid arthritis in certain patients. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. This medicine is an immunosuppressant. Exactly how this medicine works is not known, but it may block certain white blood cells (lymphocytes).
How to use Neoral:
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine on a regular schedule with regard to food and time of day.
- Do not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you use this medicine.
- If you also take sirolimus, do not take it within 4 hours after taking this medicine. Check with your doctor if you have questions.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
Important safety information about Neoral:
This medicine suppresses the immune system, which may increase your risk of developing an infection or cancer. In kidney, liver, or heart transplant patients, this medicine may be used along with other medicines that suppress the immune system. Using these medicines together may further increase your risk of developing an infection or a certain type of cancer (lymphoma).This medicine cannot be switched with other forms of cyclosporine (eg, Sandimmune) without your doctors approval. If you are taking this medicine for a transplant or for rheumatoid arthritis, lab tests may be performed to monitor your progress or to check for side effects, such as toxicity.If you are using this medicine for psoriasis and you are also using certain other forms of treatment (eg, psoralen ultraviolet A [PUVA] or ultraviolet B [UVB] therapy, medicines that suppress the immune system, coal tar, radiation therapy), you may be at an increased risk of developing skin cancer.This medicine may cause high blood pressure or kidney problems. This risk may be increased with high doses or prolonged use of this medicine. Kidney function tests may be performed while you are taking this medicine to check for side effects.
Possible Side Effects of Neoral
Possible side effects of Neoral:
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Acne; burning sensation; coughing; dizziness; flushing; headache; increased hair growth; nausea; runny nose; sleeplessness; stomach discomfort; vomiting.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); black, tarry stools; blood in the urine; change in the appearance of a mole; chest pain; confusion; dark urine; diarrhea; fast or irregular heartbeat; gum disease or overgrowth; increased or decreased urination; loss of coordination; mental or mood changes; muscle cramps; numbness or tingling of the skin; seizures; severe or persistent headache or dizziness; shortness of breath; symptoms of infection (eg, chills, cough, fever, painful urination, sore throat); tremors; unusual bleeding or bruising; unusual lumps; unusual thickening or growth on the skin; unusual tiredness or weakness; vision changes; wheezing; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch