Name of the offer: Mirapex® 90 Days For $45
Description: Special Offer: Fill out the form and get a lifestyle kit which included 3 DVD's, a high-tech pedometer and a back scrubber to help clean hard to reach places - $50 value.
Other coupons related to: Parkinson's
Read information about Mirapex below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Swallow this medicine whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- Your dose will be started low and gradually increased to achieve the best results. Do not change your dose sooner than recommended.
- Do not suddenly stop taking this medicine without checking with your doctor. Severe side effects, including fever, mental or mood changes, and stiff muscles, may occur.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once. If you miss several doses, contact your doctor before you start to take this medicine again.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Constipation; cough; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; muscle spasms; nausea; stomach pain or upset; tiredness; vomiting.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); abnormal thinking; balance problems; change in behavior, mood, or emotions; chest pain; confusion; decreased sexual ability; difficulty walking; fainting; hallucinations; increased urination; memory loss; muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness; new or unusual skin growths; severe or persistent drowsiness or sleepiness; shortness of breath; sudden irresistible urge to sleep or suddenly falling asleep at unusual times; swelling of the arms or legs; trouble swallowing; unusual or intense urges (eg, gambling, sexual urges); unusual twitching or muscle movements; vision changes; vivid dreams or daydreams.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch