We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Buying Group Specials
Read information about Lindane below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get this medicine refilled.
- This medicine is for external use only.
- Shake well before using.
- Do not use other creams, lotions, ointments, or oils immediately before or after applying lindane. Oil-based products may increase the absorption of lindane through your skin and into your bloodstream, increasing the risk of serious side effects.
- Wait at least 1 hour after bathing or showering before using this medicine. Wet or warm skin can make this medicine go through the skin faster, increasing the risk of serious side effects.
- Apply a thin layer of this medicine over all of the skin from the neck down to the bottoms of your feet.
- Apply this medicine only once. Do not use it again without checking with your doctor.
- Thoroughly wash the medicine off in a shower or bath with warm (not hot) water after 8 to 12 hours. Never leave this medicine on the treated area for more than 12 hours. Leaving it on for a longer than 8 to 12 hours will not kill more scabies, but may cause serious health problems, such as a seizure (and in some cases death). Do not re-treat.
- Put this medicine under the fingernails after trimming the fingernails short, because scabies are likely to remain there. A toothbrush can be used to apply this medicine under the fingernails. The toothbrush should be wrapped in paper and thrown away immediately after using. Do not use the same toothbrush in your mouth because this could lead to poisoning.
- If applying lindane to another person, wear disposable gloves (made of nitrite, latex with neoprene, or sheer vinyl). Do not use natural latex gloves because more lindane can penetrate them. Hands should be thoroughly washed after applying this medicine.
- Do not cover the treated areas with bandages or other dressings that do not breathe, such as diapers with plastic lining, plastic clothes, tight clothes, or blankets.
- Discard the lindane container (and gloves if you used them) in the trash out of the reach of children and away from pets.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, use it as soon as you remember. Continue to use it as directed by your doctor.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Burning; redness of skin; skin rash; stinging.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); dizziness; drowsiness; seizures; vomiting.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch