We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Blood Pressure - Water Pills
Read information about Hyzaar below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Drinking extra fluids while you are taking this medicine is recommended. Check with your doctor for instructions.
- This medicine may increase the amount of urine or cause you to urinate more often when you first start taking it. To keep this from disturbing your sleep, try to take your dose before 6 pm.
- If you take cholestyramine or colestipol, ask your doctor or pharmacist how to take it with this medicine.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Back pain; cold symptoms; diarrhea; dizziness; light-headedness, especially when sitting up or standing; stuffy nose.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, throat, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); burning, numbness, or tingling; chest pain; confusion; dark urine; decrease in sexual ability; decreased urination; drowsiness; eye pain; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; mental or mood changes (eg, depression); muscle pain, tenderness, or cramps; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; restlessness; seizures; severe or persistent dizziness or light-headedness; severe or persistent dry mouth, nausea, or stomach pain; shortness of breath; sluggishness; slurred speech; sudden, severe headache; swelling of the arms or legs; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual thirst; unusual tiredness or weakness; unusually pale skin; vision changes (eg, decreased vision clearness); vomiting; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch