We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Substance Abuse - Addiction
Read information about Disulfiram below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine may be taken with or without food.
- This medicine may be swallowed whole, chewed, or crushed and mixed with food.
- Do not take the first dose of this medicine for at least 12 hours after drinking alcohol.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Drowsiness; headache; metallic or garlic taste in mouth.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blurred vision; changes in color vision; dark urine; loss of appetite; mental or mood problems; nausea; numbness or tingling of the arms or legs; seizures; tiredness; vomiting; weakness; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch