Free Dexpak Manufacturer Coupons and Discounts
We’ve researched the best available deals
for Dexpak. Save on Dexpak today! Browse the free discounts and coupons
below to reduce the price of Dexpak at your local pharmacy. To claim your free
Dexpak discount, view the available manufacturer coupons or patient assistance
programs below or use the free buying group coupon to get a discount on Dexpak today.
This coupon is reusable and can get you up to 75% off the price of your prescriptions in your local pharmacy.
Dexpak Manufacturer Coupon
View Manufacturer Coupon
Download a Dexpak® Coupon and Pay No More Than $25 + Enjoy a Money Back Guarantee
Name of the offer: Dexpak Save $50
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon, Rebate Form, Monry Back Guarantee
Details: This is a instant print coupon for Dexpak that ensures you pay a mere $25 for between 21 and 51 tablets of Dexpak brand of dexamethasone tablets.
Visit the above link, print out the coupon and present it to the pharmacy with a valid prescription.
They will instantly buy out your co-pay or pharmacy bill except for a $25 out of pocket experience.
ECR (the company that markets TussiCaps) also pays the pharmacist an additional $2.50 to process the claim. If they can not process the claim electronically, you can use the coupon as a rebate form.
Dexpak Internet Drug Coupon
Save up to 50% Retail Price
Print Your Coupon
- Discount program for drugs similar to how the AAA card gets you discounts on motel rooms.
- Ideal for people with no drug coverage, self-employed, donut hole seniors.
- Accepted at all the big chains (Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Etc.) and most independent pharmacies. Not to be combined with insurance, great for drugs not covered by your plan.
Other coupons related to:
Read information about Dexpak below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please
consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
Dexpak is used for:
Treating certain conditions associated with decreased adrenal gland function. It is also used to treat severe inflammation due to certain conditions, including severe asthma, severe allergies, rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, certain blood disorders, lupus, multiple sclerosis, and certain eye and skin conditions. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. This medicine is a corticosteroid. It works by decreasing or preventing tissues from responding to inflammation. It also modifies the bodys response to certain immune stimulation.
How to use Dexpak:
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with food.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
Possible Side Effects of Dexpak
Possible side effects of Dexpak:
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Difficulty sleeping; feeling of a whirling motion; increased appetite; increased sweating; indigestion; mood changes; nervousness.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); appetite loss; black, tarry stools;
- changes in menstrual periods;
- convulsions; depression; diarrhea; dizziness; exaggerated sense of well-being; fever; general body discomfort; headache; increased pressure in the eye; joint or muscle pain; mood swings; muscle weakness; personality changes; prolonged sore throat, cold, or fever; puffing of the face; severe nausea or vomiting; swelling of feet or legs; unusual weight gain; vomiting material that looks like coffee grounds; weakness; weight loss.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch