Depakote is a medication prescribed to treat epilepsy as well as to treat mania and prevent migraine headaches. Depakote increases levels of the neurotransmitter GABA which has a calming effect. Depakote costs around $150 for 30 pills. To help reduce the price of Depakote, we offer Depakote patient assistance in the form of coupons. Click the Depakote manufacturer coupon to get a savings card and pay as little as $5 per month for your Depakote prescription. The second coupon is a Depakote discount coupon that can get you as much as 75% off the pharmacy price. Select how you would like to receive this printable Depakote coupon and start saving now.
Name of the offer: Depakote Savings Program
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon; Pay as little as $5 per month (up to $75 off for eligible insured patients). The Depakote Savings Program will send refill reminders, savings card and coupon links.
Other coupons related to: Migraine
Read information about Depakote below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Swallow this medicine whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- Do not stop taking this medicine suddenly, especially if you are taking this medicine to prevent seizures. Suddenly stopping this medicine may cause severe seizures to occur. If you need to stop this medicine, your doctor will gradually lower your dose.
- Taking this medicine at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses. This medicine works best when there is a constant level of it in your body.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Change in appetite; constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; hair loss; headache; indigestion; nausea; stomach cramps or pain; trouble sleeping; vomiting; weakness; weight changes.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); abnormal thinking;
- change in menstrual period;
- changes in behavior; chest pain; confusion; dark, tarry, or bloody stools; dark urine; difficulty speaking; difficulty urinating or other urination problems; extreme tiredness; fast or irregular heartbeat; hallucinations; hearing loss; involuntary movements of the arms and legs; involuntary movements or chewing movements of the face, jaw, mouth, or tongue; joint pain; lack of energy; loss of appetite; loss of coordination; loss of seizure control; memory loss; new or worsening mental or mood changes (eg, aggressiveness, agitation, anxiety, depression, exaggerated feeling of well-being, hostility, impulsiveness, inability to sit still, irritability, panic attacks, restlessness); nosebleed; pounding in the chest; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; severe or persistent nausea, vomiting, or stomach pain; shortness of breath; suicidal thoughts or actions; swelling of the arms or legs; symptoms of infection (eg, fever, chills, sore throat); tremor; unusual bleeding or bruising; unusual weakness; vision changes or blurred vision; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch