We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Migraine
Read information about Axert below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Take this medicine with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL).
- Swallow this medicine whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- It is best to take a dose of this medicine as soon as you notice symptoms of a migraine attack.
- If your headache returns, a second dose may be taken. Allow at least 2 hours between doses of this medicine.
- If your pain continues after the first dose, do not take a second dose without talking with your health care provider. Do not take more than 2 tablets in a 24-hour period.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine and you still have a headache, follow your doctors dosing instructions. Contact your doctor if you are not sure what to do if you miss a dose. Do not take this medicine more often than prescribed. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; headache; nausea; sleepiness; vomiting.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody diarrhea; changes in vision; chest pain; cold, pale, or blue-colored fingers or toes; confusion; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; numbness and tingling of hands or feet; one-sided weakness; seizures; severe headache, dizziness, or vomiting; severe stomach pain; shortness of breath; slurred speech; tightness, pain, or pressure in the jaw, neck, or chest; wheezing.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch