Name of the offer: Zovirax Instant Savings Offer
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon. Offer is only good for ZOVIRAX Cream 5%, 5 g tube. Most eligible commercially insured patients will pay no more than a $0 out-of-pocket copay for one ZOVIRAX prescription fill (after primary insurance and this rebate card).
Other coupons related to: Herpes - Cold Sores - Genital Warts
Read information about Zovirax below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Drinking extra fluids while you are taking this medicine is recommended. Check with your doctor for instructions.
- Start therapy with this medicine at the earliest sign or symptom of shingles or genital herpes (pain, burning, blisters).
- If treating an acute outbreak, continue using this medicine for the full course of treatment even if you feel better in a few days.
- For suppressive therapy, this medicine works best if it is taken at the same times each day.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Diarrhea; general body discomfort; headache; nausea/vomiting.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); aggressive behavior; blood in the urine; confusion; decreased consciousness; decreased urination; hallucinations; lower back pain; mental or mood changes; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; unusual bruising or bleeding.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch