We have found two coupons for Zovirax :
Zovirax Coupon: $15 Copay Max; MANUFACTURER Offer; Maximum Value = $50; See Below For Details
Manufacturer Printable Coupon
This coupon is a hybrid offer. If you have insurance it acts as an instant coupon. If you pay cash, it is a rebate.
Rebates are the best form of drug coupon if you pay cash because you get a chance to double dip with the InternetDrugCoupons.com reusable drug coupon if you are a cash paying customer. (Please see: http://www.internetdrugcoupons.com/CARD for more information).
Patients who pay cash:
Send in the form and you get up rebate for your out-of-pocket costs above $15. (Don't forget to use the InternetDrugCoupons.com reusable drug coupon to get your best price first).
Patients With Insurance:
Hand the pharmacist the coupon along with your prescription. He will process it in the computer for instant co-pay savings. Biovail (the company that markets Zovirax) will refund you up to $50 to bring your co-pay to a maximum of $15. So in other words, this program is only good if your co-pay is more than $15.
Your copay is $15 or below; this coupon is worthless
Your copay is $50 – you get a $35 rebate
Your copay is $100 you get a $50 rebate ($50 is the maximum they will pay out).
Directions: Please Be Advised:
-This coupon is only good if your co-pay is greater than $15.
- Your rebate is your out-of-pocket costs minus $15 or $50 whichever is less.
Zovirax Reusable Buying Group Coupon (Free - No Membership Fees)
Save up to 75% off Retail Price
- Click here for price quote from drugstore near you that participates in this program.
- Discount program for drugs similar to how the AAA card gets you discounts on motel rooms.
- Ideal for people with no drug coverage, self employed, donut hole seniors.
- Accepted at all the big chains (Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Etc.) and most independent pharmacies. Not to be combined with insurance, great for drugs not covered by your plan.