Name of the offer: Living With Migraine
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon
Details: Zomig's $50 coupon is a generous offer and it is easy to obtain. All of the migraine products offer coupons and Zomig is no exception Go to the coupon link above and visit the site. There are three choices: Enroll, Replace a coupon and Reactivate. If you are a first time coupon user click on "Enroll". If you have used up your 6 refills and you want to refresh your coupon hit " Reactivate". If you lost your coupon, hit "Replace".
Other coupons related to: Migraine
Read information about Zomig below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- It is best to use this medicine as soon as you notice the headache symptoms of a migraine attack.
- Avoid spraying this medicine into the eyes.
- The protective cap must not be removed from this medicine until you are ready to use it.
- Do NOT test the spray before use.
- Gently blow your nose, then sit down and tilt your head back slightly. Spray the prescribed dose into 1 nostril as directed. Breathe gently through your mouth for 5 to 10 seconds. You may feel liquid in your nose or the back of your throat. This is normal and will go away.
- If your migraine symptoms go away and then come back, you may take a second dose as directed by your doctor. Wait at least 2 hours between doses.
- If your symptoms do not get better after the first dose, do not take a second dose for the same attack. Contact your doctor.
- Do NOT take more than the amount prescribed by your doctor in a 24-hour period or treat more than 3 headaches within 30 days without checking with your doctor.
- If your medicine has expired, throw it away.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine and you still have a headache, follow your doctors dosing instructions. Contact your doctor if you are unsure of what to do if you miss a dose. Do NOT use this medicine more often than prescribed. Do not use 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Burning, numbness, or tingling of the skin; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; feeling of heaviness or pressure; nausea; unusual taste; warm or hot sensation; weakness.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); bloody diarrhea; chest pain; confusion; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; numbness or tingling of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; pain, tightness, or pressure in the jaw, neck, or chest; severe headache, dizziness, or vomiting; severe stomach pain; shortness of breath; speech changes; very cold or blue fingers or toes; vision changes or loss of vision; wheezing.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch