Name of the offer: Zetia Special Savings Offer
Description: Try-Before-You-Buy Instant Voucher
Details: With this coupon, you can obtain a free 30-Day trial of ZETIA. Visit the page, print the coupon and bring it to your doctor. If your doctor thinks that ZETIA might be right for you, get a prescription and present it to the pharmacist along with the voucher.
Other coupons related to: Cholesterol
Read information about Zetia below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Taking this medicine at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- If you also take a bile acid sequestrant (eg, cholestyramine, colesevelam, colestipol), do not take it within 4 hours before or 2 hours after taking this medicine. Check with your doctor if you have questions.
- Continue to use this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Diarrhea; dizziness; headache; joint pain; sinus inflammation; tiredness.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing or swallowing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); chest pain; dark urine; depression; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; numbness or tingling of the skin; severe or persistent joint pain; severe stomach or back pain with nausea and vomiting; unexplained muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch