Zetia is a medication used to treat high cholesterol. It works by blocking the absorption of cholesterol in the body. The price of Zetia is around $250 for a month’s supply. To reduce this price, take advantage of Zetia patient assistance in the form of coupons. Click the link below to access the Zetia manufacturer coupon that gets you a free 30-day supply plus discounts on refills. Our Zetia buying group coupon is printable and reusable and can get you up to 50% off the pharmacy price. Click the coupon of your choice to access your Zetia discount now.
Name of the offer: 30-Day Free Trial Offer AND Save $20 Each Month;
Description: Eligible patients receive a free 30-tablet trial. Pay as little as $25 for Zetia per prescription on each of up to 12 qualifying prescriptions. Maximum savings is $75 per prescriptions.
Details: Print the voucher. The voucher can be used 1 time per product before the expiration date. To receive your free 30-day trial supply, take the voucher with your valid signed prescription to any participating retail pharmacy (certain restrictions apply).
Other coupons related to: Cholesterol
Read information about Zetia below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Taking this medicine at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- If you also take a bile acid sequestrant (eg, cholestyramine, colesevelam, colestipol), do not take it within 4 hours before or 2 hours after taking this medicine. Check with your doctor if you have questions.
- Continue to use this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Diarrhea; dizziness; headache; joint pain; sinus inflammation; tiredness.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing or swallowing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); chest pain; dark urine; depression; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; numbness or tingling of the skin; severe or persistent joint pain; severe stomach or back pain with nausea and vomiting; unexplained muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch