Name of the offer: Zanaflex Rebate Offer
Description: Manufacturer Rebate
Details: Visit the above website and print out the rebate form. Mail in the signed rebate form along with your pharmacy receipt to the address indicated on the rebate form. For questions about your rebate status or using this rebate form, please call (800) 464-0097.
Other coupons related to: Pain - Arthritis - Muscle Relaxants
Read information about Zanaflex below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth.
- Food can change the way your body absorbs and uses this medicine. Be sure to discuss this with your doctor to determine the best way to take your dose, especially when changes to your dose are being considered, or if you are being prescribed a different dose form of this medicine (eg, tablets or capsules).
- Do not suddenly stop taking this medicine. If you need to stop this medicine, your doctor will gradually lower your dose to prevent symptoms of withdrawal, including high blood pressure, fast heartbeat, tremor, anxiety, and muscle tension.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor side effects.
- Constipation; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; flushing; tiredness; weakness.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); change in emotions, mood, or behavior; hallucinations; increased muscle spasms; muscle weakness; slow heartbeat; trouble urinating or lack of bladder control; urinary tract infection; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch