Name of the offer: Breathe For Less Savings Program
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon
Details: Visit the above page, click on the savings card icon, answer a quick questionnaire and register online. You will be allowed to print a reusable that is good for up to $20 off on 12 prescriptions for XOPENEX® HFA inhaler. Please Note:
- The amount of the coupon may not exceed your out-of-pocket costs.
Other coupons related to: Asthma - COPD
Read information about Xopenex below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- This medicine is for inhalation only. Do not get it in your eyes. If you get this medicine in your eyes, rinse immediately with cool tap water.
- Remove a vial from the foil pouch. Place the remaining vials back in the pouch for storage.
- Do not use this medicine if it contains particles, is cloudy or discolored, or if the bottle is cracked or damaged.
- To use this medicine, twist open the top of the vial and pour the entire contents into the nebulizer reservoir.
- Connect the nebulizer reservoir to the mouthpiece or face mask. Connect the nebulizer to the compressor.
- Sit in a comfortable, upright position. Place the mouthpiece in your mouth (or put on the face mask) and turn on the nebulizer.
- Breathe as calmly, deeply, and evenly as possible until no more mist is formed in the nebulizer chamber (about 5 to 15 minutes).
- Clean the nebulizer according to the instructions. Failure to properly clean the nebulizer could lead to bacteria entering the medicine. This may lead to an infection. To avoid bacteria entering the medicine, do not save medicine in an open vial for use at a later time.
- Do not stop using this medicine without checking with your doctor.
- Do not mix this medicine with other medicines in the nebulizer unless directed otherwise by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine and you are using it regularly, use it as soon as possible. If several hours have passed or if it is nearing time for the next dose, do not double the dose to catch up, unless advised by your health care provider. Do not use 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Cough; diarrhea; dizziness; headache; nervousness; sinus inflammation; sore throat; stomach upset; stuffy nose; tremor.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever; new or worsened trouble breathing; pounding in the chest; severe cough; severe headache or dizziness; unusual hoarseness; wheezing.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch