Name of the offer: Vyvanse Savings Offer
Description: Look For The Green Piggy Bank Icon At the bottom of the page, left hand side (Manufacturer Copay Reduction Offer)
Details: Read the fine print on the coupon prior to using it. The manufacturer reserves the right to rescind this offer without warning at any time.
Other coupons related to: Mental Health
Read information about Vyvanse below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get this medicine refilled.
- Take this medicine by mouth in the morning with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Swallow this medicine whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing. If you cannot swallow the capsule whole, you may open it and dissolve the contents of the capsule in an 8 oz (240 mL) glass of water. Drink the mixture right away. Do not store the mixture for future use.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Constipation; decreased appetite; diarrhea; dizziness; dry mouth; headache; increased sweating; mild irritability, nervousness, or restlessness; nausea; trouble sleeping; unpleasant taste; upper stomach pain; vomiting; weight loss.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); agitation; blurred vision or other vision changes; change in sexual ability or desire; chest pain; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever; hallucinations; new or worsening mental or mood changes; seizures; severe or persistent headache; severe or persistent irritability, nervousness, or restlessness; shortness of breath; tremor; uncontrolled speech or muscle movements (eg, tics); unusual weakness or tiredness.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch