Vesicare is a medication used to treat an overactive bladder and incontinence. It works by relaxing smooth muscle tissue in the bladder, allowing it to hold urine longer without contracting. Vesicare costs around $275-$300 for 30 tablets. Luckily there are several forms of Vesicare patient assistance available to reduce the cost. We offer a printable, reusable Vesicare coupon that can get you up to 75% off the pharmacy price. We also provide access to a Vesicare manufacturer coupon that gets you a free trial and $25 off refills. Click one of the links below to get the Vesicare coupon of your choice.
Name of the offer: Vesicare Free Trial Offer
Description: Vesicare Coupon - MANUFACTURER OFFER
Details: You need to join their program known as Vantage Program to get the savings. In addition you get valuable clinical information regarding urinary health issues and such. Register (name, address, age, etc) and answer a survey. After you hit submit, the process is complete.
Other coupons related to: Urinary Tract
Read information about Vesicare below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Swallow this medicine whole with water. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses on the same day.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Blurred vision; constipation; dry mouth; indigestion or stomach upset.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, throat, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); confusion; constipation lasting 3 or more days; decreased sweating; difficult or painful urination; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; hallucinations; mood or mental changes (eg, depression); redness or peeling of the skin; severe dizziness, tiredness, or nausea; severe stomach pain; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; unusual or severe headache.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch