Name of the offer: VESIcare Free Trial Offer
Description: Vesicare® Coupon
Details: You need to join their program known as Vantage Program to get the savings. In addition you get valuable clinical information regarding urinary health issues and such. Register (name, address, age, etc) and answer a survey. After you hit "submit" the process is complete.
Other coupons related to: Urinary Tract
Read information about Vesicare below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Swallow this medicine whole with water. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses on the same day.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Blurred vision; constipation; dry mouth; indigestion or stomach upset.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, throat, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); confusion; constipation lasting 3 or more days; decreased sweating; difficult or painful urination; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; hallucinations; mood or mental changes (eg, depression); redness or peeling of the skin; severe dizziness, tiredness, or nausea; severe stomach pain; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; unusual or severe headache.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch