We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Asthma - COPD
Read information about Ventolin below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
Treating breathing problems in patients who have asthma or certain other airway diseases. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. This medicine is a sympathomimetic (beta agonist) bronchodilator. It works by relaxing the smooth muscle in the airway, which allows air to flow in and out of the lungs more easily.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine
for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Take this medicine with liquid.
- Swallow this medicine whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- Do not stop using this medicine without checking with your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost
time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing
schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side
- Dizziness; excitability; headache; nausea; nervousness; sinus inflammation; sore
or dry throat; tremor; trouble sleeping; vomiting.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness
in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; ear pain;
fast or irregular heartbeat; new or worsened trouble breathing; pounding in the
chest; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; severe headache or dizziness; unusual
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions
about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical
advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
You may also report side effects at