Vaniqa is a cream that reduces or eliminates the growth of facial hair. It is not a permanent solution to eliminating facial hair, and growth will return after a few weeks of stopping treatment. Vaniqa can cost around $150-$200 for one tube. To reduce the cost of Vaniqa, we provide access to a Vaniqa manufacturer coupon that can get you up to $30 off the price of your medication with a Vaniqa rebate. We also offer a Vaniqa coupon that works like a discount card to get you up to 75% off the price each time you buy your medication. This is a printable Vaniqa coupon and can be used at most major pharmacies. Click on the Vaniqa coupon of your choice to start saving now.
Name of the offer: Vaniqa $25 Savings Rebate Voucher
Description: Amount of rebate not to exceed $35 or co-pay, whichever is less. This certificate may not be reproduced and must accompany your request for a rebate. Offer good for prescription of VANIQA® (eflornithine HCl) Cream, 13.9% lawfully purchased from an authorized retailer or distributor in the United States.
Other coupons related to: Skin - Hair - Nails
Read information about Vaniqa below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine comes with an additional patient leaflet. Read it carefully and reread it each time you get this medicine refilled. Ask your doctor or pharmacist any questions that you may have about this medicine.
- Apply a thin layer of this medicine to the affected areas of the face and under the chin, at least 5 minutes after hair removal (eg, plucking, shaving). Rub in thoroughly. Do not wash the treated area for at least 4 hours. Wait at least 8 hours between applications of this medicine.
- Cosmetics or sunscreens may be applied to treated areas after this medicine has dried.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, skip the missed dose and return to your regular dosing schedule. Do not apply 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Redness; skin tingling; temporary stinging or burning.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bleeding or irritation of the skin.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch