Name of the offer: Valtrex Daily Advantage Program
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon
Details: Save Up To $30 on your next Valtrex prescription. Get Increased savings with each refill.
This is a GREAT offer. The more you use the coupon the greater your savings are:
The 1st time you use it you save $10.
The 2nd time you use it you save $20.
The 3rd and 4th you use it you save $30.
Other coupons related to: Herpes - Cold Sores - Genital Warts
Read information about Valtrex below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Drinking extra fluids while you are taking this medicine is recommended. Check with your doctor for instructions.
- To treat cold sores, chickenpox, shingles, or genital herpes, start treatment as soon as possible after your symptoms start.
- If treating an acute outbreak, use this medicine for the full course of treatment. Keep using it even if you feel better in a few days.
- For suppressive therapy, this medicine works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Dizziness; headache; nausea; stomach pain; vomiting.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); agitation; aggressive behavior; bloody or dark urine; change in the amount of urine produced; confusion; depression; fatigue; fever; hallucinations; joint pain; lower back pain;
- painful menstrual periods;
- pale skin; pinpoint bruises; seizures; severe abdominal pain; severe or persistent headache; shaky movements; speech problems; swelling of the face, hands, feet, or entire body; unsteady movement; unusual bruising or bleeding; weakness; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch