Name of the offer: Tricor Pay $15 Max Copay
Other coupons related to: Cholesterol
Read information about Tricor below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with a meal.
- Swallow this medicine whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- Take this medicine with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL).
- If you also take a bile acid-binding resin (eg, cholestyramine), do not take it within 4 to 6 hours before or 1 hour after taking this medicine. Check with your doctor if you have any questions.
- Take this medicine on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Headache; nausea.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); calf pain; chest pain; confusion; dark urine; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; increased coughing or coughing up blood; muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness (with or without fever and fatigue); pale stools; red, swollen, blistered or peeling skin; severe or persistent dizziness or lightheadedness; severe or persistent nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; severe pain or swelling in the ankles, feet, or legs; shortness of breath; unusual bruising or bleeding; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch