Name of the offer: Tikosyn Patient Support Savings Coupon
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon
Other coupons related to: Cardiovascular - Blood Thinners
Read information about Tikosyn below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get this medicine refilled.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you use this medicine.
- This medicine works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- Continue to use this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Dizziness; headache; symptoms of respiratory tract infection (eg, cough, mild fever, sneezing, sore throat).
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, throat, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); anxiety; burning, numbness, or tingling; chest, jaw, or arm pain; confusion; difficult or painful urination; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; inability to move (including the face); one-sided weakness; severe or persistent headache; shortness of breath; slurred speech; sudden, severe nausea or vomiting; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; symptoms of liver problems (eg, dark urine, loss of appetite, pale stools, stomach pain, unusual tiredness, yellowing of the skin or eyes); unusual sweating; vision problems.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch