Testim is a topical testosterone medication. It may be prescribed to treat hypogonadism, or low testosterone levels. The price of Testim is around $500 for 30 tubes of gel (a 30-day supply). Fortunately, we offer Testim patient assistance in the form of coupons that can reduce the price in your local pharmacy. The Testim manufacturer coupon is not currently available, but our Testim drug discount coupon is printable and reusable and gets you up to 75% off the pharmacy price regardless of your insurance status. Our coupons are good in most U.S. pharmacies. Click the Testim coupon to print or download a Testim discount now.
We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Testosterone
Read information about Testim below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get this medicine refilled.
- Before using this medicine for the first time, you must prime the pump. Do this by pressing down on the pump 3 times. Any medicine that comes out of the pump during priming should be washed down the sink.
- Apply this medicine to clean, dry skin on the shoulders and upper arms. It should be applied at the same time each morning after showering or bathing, unless your doctor directs you otherwise. The area to which you apply this medicine should be able to be covered by a short sleeve T-shirt.
- Do not allow another person to apply this medicine for you.
- Dispense the correct dose of medicine either into the palm of your hand or directly on the application site by pressing the pump the number of times instructed by your doctor. Be sure to fully depress the pump each time. Gently rub the medicine into the skin.
- Do not apply this medicine to the stomach , scrotum, or genitals. Do not apply it over open sores, wounds, or irritated skin.
- Wash your hands with soap and water immediately after using this medicine.
- Allow this medicine to dry for a few minutes before dressing.
- Cover the application site (eg, with a shirt) to prevent others from coming into contact with this medicine. If direct skin-to-skin contact with another person is expected, wash the application site well with soap and water to remove the medicine.
- For best results, wait at least 2 hours after applying this medicine before you shower or swim.
- When the pump is empty, discard it appropriately in the trash out of the reach of children and away from pets.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Skin irritation at the application site.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); breast tenderness or enlargement; calf or leg pain, swelling, or redness;
- change in the size or shape of the testicles;
- dark urine; excessive daytime sleepiness;
- frequent, prolonged, or painful erections;
- interrupted breathing while sleeping; loss of appetite; memory problems; mood or mental changes (eg, anxiety, depression, hostility, suicidal thoughts); nausea; new or worsening trouble urinating (eg, frequent urination, inability to urinate, weak urine stream); pale stools; severe or persistent headache; shortness of breath; skin discoloration; stomach pain; swelling of the ankles, feet, or legs; trouble sleeping or other sleep changes; unexplained or unusual weight gain; unusual tiredness or weakness; vomiting; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch