Name of the offer: Tekturna Get on Track Program
Description: Manufacturer savings program. Register for savings and pay only a $4 co-pay for a 30-tablet prescription.
Other coupons related to: Blood Pressure - Water Pills
Read information about Tekturna below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food. However, you must take it the same way each time you take it. If you take this medicine on an empty stomach, always take it on an empty stomach. If you take it with food, always take it with food.
- Take this medicine on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it.
- This medicine works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Back pain; cough; dizziness; flu-like symptoms (eg, headache, muscle or joint aches, tiredness); mild diarrhea.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing or swallowing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the hands, eyes, mouth, face, lips, throat, or tongue; hoarseness); decreased urination; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; symptoms of low blood pressure (eg, fainting, severe dizziness, light-headedness).
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch