Name of the offer: Rebate of $35 on every tube you buy
Description: Manufacturer Printable Rebate
Other coupons related to: Skin - Hair - Nails
Read information about Tazorac below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- This medicine is for external use only.
- Apply this medicine using a thin film to cover the lesion only.
- If a bath or shower is taken before applying this medicine, make sure that the skin is dry before applying this medicine.
- Do not allow this medicine to come into contact with unaffected skin.
- Wash your hands immediately after using this medicine, unless you have psoriasis on your hands.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Burning; dry skin; irritation; itching; peeling; redness; scaling; skin inflammation; skin pain; stinging.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); severe or prolonged itching, burning, redness, or peeling; sunburn; swelling of the skin, hands, or feet; worsening of psoriasis.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch