Free Tamoxifen Citrate Manufacturer Coupons and Discounts
We’ve researched the best available deals
for Tamoxifen Citrate. Save on Tamoxifen Citrate today! Browse the free discounts and coupons
below to reduce the price of Tamoxifen Citrate at your local pharmacy. To claim your free
Tamoxifen Citrate discount, view the available manufacturer coupons or patient assistance
programs below or use the free buying group coupon to get a discount on Tamoxifen Citrate today.
This coupon is reusable and can get you up to 75% off the price of your prescriptions in your local pharmacy.
Tamoxifen Citrate Internet Drug Coupon
Save up to 50% Retail Price
Print Your Coupon
- Discount program for drugs similar to how the AAA card gets you discounts on motel rooms.
- Ideal for people with no drug coverage, self-employed, donut hole seniors.
- Accepted at all the big chains (Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Etc.) and most independent pharmacies. Not to be combined with insurance, great for drugs not covered by your plan.
Other coupons related to:
Buying Group Specials
Tamoxifen Citrate Information
Read information about Tamoxifen Citrate below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please
consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
Tamoxifen Citrate Pronunciation
Tamoxifen Citrate is used for:
Treating breast cancer that has spread to other sites in the body. It is also used along with other medicines to treat other types of breast cancer. It is used in women who are at high risk for breast cancer and in women with DCIS (after surgery and radiation) to decrease the risk of developing breast cancer. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. This medicine is an antiestrogen. It works by blocking the effect of estrogen on certain tumors. This may prevent the growth of tumors that are activated by estrogen.
How to use Tamoxifen Citrate
How to use Tamoxifen Citrate:
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get this medicine refilled.
- This medicine may be taken by mouth with or without food.
- Take this medicine with water or another nonalcoholic liquid.
- Swallow this medication whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses. Taking this medicine at the same time each day will help you to remember to take it.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
Tamoxifen Citrate Warnings
Important safety information about Tamoxifen Citrate:
Women taking this medicine to decrease the risk of developing breast cancer have developed cancer of the uterus, stroke, and blood clots in the lung. Some of these events have been fatal. Contact your doctor right away if you develop any of the following: unusual vaginal bleeding or discharge; abnormal menstrual period; groin pressure or pain; chest pain; shortness of breath; coughing up blood; confusion; one-sided weakness; vision or speech problems.Women at high risk of breast cancer or with ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) should discuss the use of this medicine with their doctor. Decide if the possible benefits (reducing the risk of breast cancer) outweigh the risk of these events. The benefits of this medicine outweigh the risks in women who already have breast cancer.
Possible Side Effects of Tamoxifen Citrate
Possible side effects of Tamoxifen Citrate:
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor side effects.
- Bone pain; constipation; coughing; hot flashes; muscle pain; nausea; tiredness;
- vaginal discharge;
- weight loss.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unexplained hoarseness);
- abnormal menstrual periods; abnormal vaginal bleeding or bloody discharge;
- chest pain; coughing up blood; dark urine; decreased sexual desire or ability; depression; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat;
- groin or pelvic pain or pressure;
- loss of appetite; loss of balance or coordination;
- missed menstrual period;
- new or increased breast tumor or pain; new or unusual lumps; one-sided weakness; pain or swelling in one or both legs; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; severe or persistent tiredness or weakness; shortness of breath; skin changes; stomach pain; sudden severe headache; swelling of the arms or the legs; unusual bleeding or bruising; vision or speech problems; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch